Robert Downey Junior says therapy saved his life
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
Once troubled star Robert Downey Junior says therapy has turned around his life and he has encouraged his friends to begin analysis, saying it changed his life for the better.
"Therapy is great, therapy just works. You just go in and... sit down and you go, 'His fault!' And then start from there... I fell apart like 10 years ago and now everything is fine," dailystar quoted Downey Jr. as saying.
Between 1996 and 2001, Downey was frequently arrested on drug-related charges and went through several drug treatment programs, but had difficulty staying sober. After being released from the state prison in 2000,Downey finally began to sort his life out.
Since then he has been an actor much in demand most recently playing the title role in 'Sherlock Holmes.'