Robert Downey Jr.'s eldest son Indio checks into rehab
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Robert Downey Jr|
The 'Iron Man 3' star, who successfully battled his own drug addictions in the past, is reportedly very upset that his 20-year-old son, Indio, has become reliant on prescription drugs.
A source told the National Enquirer magazine: "This is a nightmare for Robert because his boy has never been in trouble before. He's praying for Indio's recovery."
Indio's mother, singer Deborah Falconer, who split from the actor in 2001 after nine years of marriage, confirmed their son is seeking help in a holistic treatment facility in Los Angeles but insisted his drug issues are not serious.
She said: "He was not addicted. He was taking one pill a day."
She added: "We are hoping to do it the homeopathic way rather than with medications. He's being treated with vitamin supplements and organic foods. He's doing great. He'll be back playing music and doing better soon."
A spokesperson for the 48-year-old actor declined to comment on the allegations.
Indo, who performs with his band The Seems, recently inked a record deal with Warner Bros. Records, according to MTV.com.
Earlier this year, Robert, who has been drug free since 2003, admitted he began using marijuana at the age of six, emulating his father, Robert Downey Sr., who was a frequent drug user.
He said: "I wish I'd had proper discipline in my life at 18."
Robert also has a one-year-old son, Exton Downey, with his current wife Susan Downey.
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...