Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Downey Jr. feels like a "big brother" to "Avengers Assemble" co-star Scarlett Johansson - VIDEO
Posted on Saturday, March 17, 2012 at 10:04 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Scarlett Johansson and Robert Downey Jr.stars of "Avengers Assemble"|
When asked what his opinions of his fellow Avengers are, he replied: "I feel like a big brother to Scarlett and Chris Hemsworth has the whole package.
"Jeremy Renner is a serious actor who doesn't take himself seriously at all."
Robert is reprising his role of Tony Stark and his alter ego Iron Man - who he played in the 2008 movie of the same name and its 2010 sequel - in the forthcoming film, which is written and directed by Joss Whedon, but he had concerns about doing it without his 'Iron Man' helmer Jon Favreau.
He added: "He's like a brother. You don't know whether you can't live without him or you want to strangle him in his sleep. I just love the guy."
But the 'Tropic Thunder' star admits Joss was a "perfect" writer and director for the movie.
He explained to Total Film magazine: "He was perfect. During a scene I could say, 'Is this right?' Ten minutes later he had three pages of options for me to try."
Here's the trailer for "Avengers Assemble":
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...