"RIPD" star Ryan Reynolds says Blake Lively helps keep him grounded
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
|Ryan Reynolds says Blake Lively|
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The 36-year-old actor has credited the 'Gossip Girl' star - who he wed in September 2012 after meeting her on the set of 'The Green Lantern' - and his close-knit family with making sure his head stays "screwed on" as he copes with the fame game.
Asked how he has dealt with being a celebrity, Ryan told the new issue of Total Film magazine: "I've been lucky ... I've had my head screwed on right. I have a wonderful wife. I have a good family and three older brothers that care about me and I care about them.
"I'm lucky that I've been able to navigate those choppy waters with some degree of trueness. I'm grateful for that."
'The Proposal' star wouldn't change anything about his life as he loves working in film and is grateful he has never had to sit at a desk all day.
He explained: "I know that I have an obscenely wonderful life because of this business. And I know that I'm able to do something that I love and that I didn't spend my life sitting at a desk and hating some of the life choices I've made.
"I would never want to tell myself not to do something that turned out to be complete and utter s**t - whether it's a choice in my life or in my career - because everything led to this moment. And I love this moment. I'll always love this moment."
The full interview can be read in the latest issue of Total Film, on-sale now.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...