Rihanna reportedly dating former boyfriend Dudley O'Shaughnessy
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
|Rihanna and Dudley O'Shaughnessy|
The 'Diamonds' hitmaker - who was previously in an on/off relationship with Chris Brown - has rekindled her romance with the British model who she first dated after shooting her 'We Found Love' video in 2011.
The video shows her straddling him in a car, the pair cosying up in a field and embracing in a bathtub.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "Rihanna and Dudley were really keen on one another when they were an item a couple of years ago. They had a really good time together and ended things amicably - travelling got in the way.
"It's been easy for them to rekindle their romance and take things from where they left off. They are not looking for anything serious, but the connection is still there."
Rihanna, 25, is said to love the 23-year-old ex-boxer Dudley's accent and has always had a soft spot for him even after they parted ways.
The source added: "She goes weak at the knees for him, is crazy for his accent and only has good things to say about him.
"Rihanna has been keeping her options open."
Dudley is just as keen on the R&B superstar - who flew out of London last week to promote the launch of her River Island clothing collection in Hong Kong - and is hoping to see her when she's back in the UK.
The source explained: "And there's no question of how smitten he is. He always looks back fondly on their time together and is excited to be speaking to her again - getting things back on track while she was in town."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...