Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Rihanna knew she wanted to kiss British boxer Dudley O'Shaughnessy as soon as she saw him
Posted on Friday, October 21, 2011 at 10:38 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
|Rihanna & Dudley O'Shaughnessy|
She said: "I met him and I was like let's f***ing kiss and ... you know what I mean. We had to pretend how to fake f**k."
Rihanna wasn't the only one who was happy to film the steamy scenes for the new video, with Dudley saying: "I didn't want it to end."
Rihanna and Dudley were particularly taken with each other during the shoot with crew members revealing they were constantly flirting.
A source said: "Rihanna was making no secret that she fancied the pants off Dudley. They hit it off straight away. She had seen his modelling shots and other pictures when he was a boxer.
"Rihanna took every opportunity to get close to him and at one point she was sitting in his lap during a break from filming. She's very tactile anyway, but this was something else.
"Dudley was giggling like a schoolboy when she had to shoot a scene in a see-through top. She was teasing him with a peak of her cleavage and winking at him.
"Dudley can't believe his luck. Rihanna's girlfriends are teasing her, singing songs about her romance."