Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Rihanna avoids reporter's question about Ashton Kutcher
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2012 at 09:48 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Ashton Kutcher and Rihanna|
At a London press conference for Rihanna’s new movie ‘Battleship’, the female reporter asked: “You're so good at connecting with people that I think that we actually feel we know you. Things are clearly going brilliantly in your career. I just wondered if you are as happy in your private life, and will we see a certain Mr. Ashton Kutcher perhaps making a trip over here?”
53-year old Irish carpenter re-emigrates to New York, describes why he had to leave
Top ten people I’d like to have a pint with
Clearly annoyed, the ‘We Found Love’ singer replied: “Wow, how disappointing was that question?”
When the mediator asked if she wanted to move on to the next question, Rihanna agreed “absolutely” before adding, “I'm happy and I'm single, if that's what you're really asking.”
Reports surfaced last week claiming Rihanna started seeing Ashton – who split with wife Demi More last November – eight weeks ago after swapping numbers at a Los Angeles house party.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "The flirting began as soon as Rihanna and Ashton met and swapped numbers. That moved on to texts and arranging to meet. They snuck off to a Santa Monica hotel a few weeks ago.
"They are two single people having a fling, so thought it would be best to meet in secret.
"Rihanna has told friends he's funny and cute. Both of them love a good time and think they're too busy for anything serious just yet.”
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...