Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Reports go wild - Is Robert Pattinson marrying Kristen Stewart or dating Jennifer Lawrence?
Posted on Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 08:20 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
But, then again, there are also rumors that Pattinson is shacking up with ‘Silver Linings Playbook’ star Jennifer Lawrence!
One “inside” source told Ok! Magazine that Pattinson and Stewart are eyeing a special trip to Australia to tie the knot once and for all.
“They were both overwhelmed by all the hype and pressure surrounding their relationship, plus Kristen also found the actual wedding planning process quite overwhelming.” Thus, the two have apparently decided to bite the bullet and head for the altar!
Right now, Pattinson is in Australia filming his new movie ‘The Rover.’ Stewart is expected to go visit her beau there and "will linger in Oz well after The Rover wraps — perhaps long enough for both a wedding and, possibly, all the way through their honeymoon,” according to this ‘source.’
However, while those rumors are starting to gain traction, a contradictory rumor is also beginning to float around - one that pairs up Pattinson and Lawrence.
Australian magazine Grazia reports, “We can reveal that after struggling to make it work with Kristen Stewart and finally calling it quits on their four-year relationship, Robert Pattinson has set his sights on her rival Jennifer Lawrence.”
"Rob was smitten after he read an interview Jennifer gave referencing Kristen's infidelity scandal, saying she'd never cheat on a boyfriend," a source close to the star says.
"Jen's the hottest thing going in Hollywood right now — she's got the critical praise that's mostly eluded Kristen, she has a clean image with no scandals and she's newly single."
Lawrence reportedly split with English actor Nicholas Hoult just a few weeks ago.
"Rob was advised by family, friends and handlers to shed Kristen and her baggage, saying she's bad for his career," the source added.
We’ll have to keep an eye on these Aussie rumors!
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...