Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Reports go wild - Is Robert Pattinson marrying Kristen Stewart or dating Jennifer Lawrence?
Posted on Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 08:20 AM
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
But, then again, there are also rumors that Pattinson is shacking up with ‘Silver Linings Playbook’ star Jennifer Lawrence!
One “inside” source told Ok! Magazine that Pattinson and Stewart are eyeing a special trip to Australia to tie the knot once and for all.
“They were both overwhelmed by all the hype and pressure surrounding their relationship, plus Kristen also found the actual wedding planning process quite overwhelming.” Thus, the two have apparently decided to bite the bullet and head for the altar!
Right now, Pattinson is in Australia filming his new movie ‘The Rover.’ Stewart is expected to go visit her beau there and "will linger in Oz well after The Rover wraps — perhaps long enough for both a wedding and, possibly, all the way through their honeymoon,” according to this ‘source.’
However, while those rumors are starting to gain traction, a contradictory rumor is also beginning to float around - one that pairs up Pattinson and Lawrence.
Australian magazine Grazia reports, “We can reveal that after struggling to make it work with Kristen Stewart and finally calling it quits on their four-year relationship, Robert Pattinson has set his sights on her rival Jennifer Lawrence.”
"Rob was smitten after he read an interview Jennifer gave referencing Kristen's infidelity scandal, saying she'd never cheat on a boyfriend," a source close to the star says.
"Jen's the hottest thing going in Hollywood right now — she's got the critical praise that's mostly eluded Kristen, she has a clean image with no scandals and she's newly single."
Lawrence reportedly split with English actor Nicholas Hoult just a few weeks ago.
"Rob was advised by family, friends and handlers to shed Kristen and her baggage, saying she's bad for his career," the source added.
We’ll have to keep an eye on these Aussie rumors!
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...