Regis Philbin to have blood clot removed
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
Beloved Irish American talk show host Regis Philbin will have a blood clot in his leg removed next week sparking health fears among his fans.
The co-host of Live! With Regis and Kelly said on Friday's show: "It's no big deal. It's really nothing."
He stated he expects to be back at work the next day.
Philbin is no stranger to health problems . He had hip replacement surgery in December and triple heart bypass surgery in 2007.
He says the leg pain has made it hard for him to walk and that "one of the things you've got to do when you get a new hip is continue to walk."
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...