Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Reese Witherspoon: believe the hype when it comes to hot Robert Pattinson - SEE PHOTOS
Posted on Tuesday, December 07, 2010 at 07:43 AM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
Reese Witherspoon has said that all the hype surrounding “Twilight” star Robert Pattinson is justified. The 34-year-old actress said her hunky co-star from “Water for Elephants” is “extraordinarily attractive”.
Witherspoon, who was once marry to Ryan Phillipee and has dated Jake Gyllenhaal, said Patttinson really is very good looking.
She said “The only thing I can compare it to is when Leonardo DiCaprio was in 'Titanic'…It was that kind of fervor about a person. The women lining up outside the set - it was unbelievable - till 5 o'clock in the morning waiting to just glimpse him."
"He's extraordinarily attractive, I'm not gonna lie! Every day there would be like, 50 people staked out. There would be people camped out in the hallways of our hotel. All day, all night long, it didn't matter. People were there to try to catch a glimpse."
Witherspoon also reported that Pattinson really is as nice a guy as he appears to be. Speaking to MTV she said “Robert is such a great guy from a great family…That's the thing that's so funny. He's not really this bad boy, he's just a great guy and really worked hard on 'Water for Elephants'. We really worked long hours, long days. He looks totally different in the movie."
She also admitted that her friends get jealous of the amount of time she gets to spent with her gorgeous co-stars. She said “I'm not gonna lie. He's a very, very handsome man…Someone's gotta do it. It's like 'America's Test Kitchen', but for making out with hot co-stars. I do it for the girls. I love my job.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...