Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Really! Mark Wahlberg stays in shape by playing golf
Posted on Monday, January 23, 2012 at 08:25 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
|Mark Walhberg in "The Fighter"|
He said: "I don't really try to keep in shape. If I have to do it for a movie, whether it's being in shape or out of shape, then I'll do it for the job. That's part of the gig. But other than that I just like to swing a club."
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
Leading priest predicts the end of celibacy in the Catholic Church
National Irish Coffee Day – how do you make the perfect Irish cocktail?
Although Mark was renowned for partying in his youth, he now enjoys a quieter life in California with his wife of over 10 years Rhea Durham and their four kids Ella, eight, Michael, five, Brendan, three, and two-year-old Grace.
He told Total Film magazine: "I loved New York when I was going out till four or five in the morning getting high. But now there are too many people stacked on top of each other. I hate having my kids in New York too. People smashing into people, cabs flying around. It's crazy."