Reality star Paris Hilton can't wait to be a mother
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
The reality TV star - who is dating 21-year-old model River Viiperi - is looking forward to settling down and having children and believes family is an "important" part of life.
She said: "I would love one day to have a family. That's such an important part of life. I'd love to be a mum. For now, I have so many pets; I'm like a mother to all my animals."
The heiress admits she's not sure whether she wants to have a big wedding, and has even considered eloping to a remote island when she ties the knot.
She said: "Sometimes I think I want a big, amazing wedding. Other times, I'd love to go to, like, Fiji or Bora Bora, or a remote island and keep it small and intimate. It's a hard choice to make - maybe do both?"
Meanwhile, River, 21, says he'd love to settle down with his girlfriend of one year and wants to have children while he's young so he can be a "cool dad".
He added to HELLO! magazine: "Ever since I was a kid I have wanted to [settle down]. My parents had me pretty late and my dream is to have a kid and be my kid's friend - to be the cool dad. I'm ready if it were to happen. There's no rush but I have no problem at all. I love kids."
Be the first to make a comment.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...