Reality star Paris Hilton can't wait to be a mother
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
The reality TV star - who is dating 21-year-old model River Viiperi - is looking forward to settling down and having children and believes family is an "important" part of life.
She said: "I would love one day to have a family. That's such an important part of life. I'd love to be a mum. For now, I have so many pets; I'm like a mother to all my animals."
The heiress admits she's not sure whether she wants to have a big wedding, and has even considered eloping to a remote island when she ties the knot.
She said: "Sometimes I think I want a big, amazing wedding. Other times, I'd love to go to, like, Fiji or Bora Bora, or a remote island and keep it small and intimate. It's a hard choice to make - maybe do both?"
Meanwhile, River, 21, says he'd love to settle down with his girlfriend of one year and wants to have children while he's young so he can be a "cool dad".
He added to HELLO! magazine: "Ever since I was a kid I have wanted to [settle down]. My parents had me pretty late and my dream is to have a kid and be my kid's friend - to be the cool dad. I'm ready if it were to happen. There's no rush but I have no problem at all. I love kids."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...