Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen have split up
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen|
The 'Midnight in Paris' co-stars have reportedly called time on their two-year romance, a source told Usmagazine.com, though the reasons for the demise of their relationship are not yet known.
Rachel previously revealed she and 44-year-old Michael - who has 14-year-old daughter Lily with ex-girlfriend Kate Beckinsale - started dating after they completed filming on the Woody Allen movie after developing a close friendship.
She said: "Michael and I didn't get together while we were filming 'Midnight in Paris', which I feel strongly about not doing when I'm working. We became quite good friends, which I think is a great way to start.
"I felt very blessed to have made a Woody Allen film in Paris together."
And the 34-year-old beauty previously spoke of her belief that communication was very important to making their romance work.
She said: "You need to trust each other and be able to talk to each other and be best friends.
"Michael and I never spend more than three weeks apart - we rack up a lot of air miles - but you have to be quite adaptable in this business whether you are in a relationship or not."
Rachel was previously in a two-year relationship with fellow Canadian actor Ryan Gosling but they separated in 2007.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...