Queen says exhibit of Kate Middleton's wedding dress is 'horrible'
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
Queen Elizabeth has described as 'horrible' the headless mannequin used to show Kate Middleton's wedding dress in the ballroom at Buckingham Palace.
The Queen and Kate toured the exhibit yesterday and the Queen could clearly be heard saying ' horrible' and 'horrid' during the tour.
The dress by Alexander McQueen dress is on a headless mannequin and the tiara and the veil that Kate wore is suspended above it.
“It’s made to look very creepy,” the queen said, while Kate responded that it had a “3D effect."
A Buckingham Palace spokesman stated : “This was part of a private conversation between the Queen and the Duchess of Cambridge and we do not comment on private conversations.”
The dress exhibit will run until October 3 and over 250,000 are expected to view it.
Kate Middleton’s Irish lace wedding dress on display
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...