Queen says exhibit of Kate Middleton's wedding dress is 'horrible'
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
Queen Elizabeth has described as 'horrible' the headless mannequin used to show Kate Middleton's wedding dress in the ballroom at Buckingham Palace.
The Queen and Kate toured the exhibit yesterday and the Queen could clearly be heard saying ' horrible' and 'horrid' during the tour.
The dress by Alexander McQueen dress is on a headless mannequin and the tiara and the veil that Kate wore is suspended above it.
“It’s made to look very creepy,” the queen said, while Kate responded that it had a “3D effect."
A Buckingham Palace spokesman stated : “This was part of a private conversation between the Queen and the Duchess of Cambridge and we do not comment on private conversations.”
The dress exhibit will run until October 3 and over 250,000 are expected to view it.
Kate Middleton’s Irish lace wedding dress on display