Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Prince William thinks Queen Elizabeth has done a brilliant job as his grandmother
Posted on Saturday, May 26, 2012 at 10:45 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
The 29-year-old admitted that he has always had a healthy respect for his grandparent because she juggled the task with her royal responsibilities well.
He said: "I always remember having a healthy respect for my grandmother. There's such scrutiny on the job that I think you have to be very, very careful how you carve your path. But she's done it brilliantly."
Speaking on 'The Jubilee Queen With Katie Couric' which airs in the United States on May 29 on ABC, he revealed that he and his brother Prince Harry, 27, have been "cheeky" grandchildren.
He continued: "I still think she's just my grandmother, really. I'm probably a bit of a cheeky grandson, my brother as well."
In the program he also talks in-depth about his nuptials one year ago to the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton.
He said of his wedding day: "It was one of those days where you feel very elated. Also completely terrified, I have to be honest. The prospect of two billion people watching was quite daunting."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...