Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Prince William and Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton voted the world's most perfect couple
Posted on Friday, January 18, 2013 at 08:46 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Prince William and |
William and Catherine - who was known as Kate Middleton until her wedding in April 2011 - beat good friends David and Victoria Beckham into second place while Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie came third, with Beyonce and Jay-Z in fourth.
Despite recently getting engaged, people questioned in the poll thought Katie Price and Kieran Hayler will be the first celebrity couple to split in 2013, closely followed by parents-to-be Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.
The survey - which was carried out from Monday 14 to Tuesday 15 January with 1,000 participants by market researchers Vision Critical - was commissioned by Watch to mark the launch of 'Beauty and the Beast' on Wednesday 16 January at 9pm.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...