Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Prince William and Duchess Catherine sent Reese Witherspoon’s baby son a Union Jack onesie
Posted on Monday, October 08, 2012 at 07:37 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, meets actress |
Reese Witherspoon on July 10, 2011. (Reuters)
Reese's 'Water for Elephants' co-star Robert Pattinson, who hid out at her California ranch following his break-up with Kristen Stewart, also sent a lavish gift, a cradle from Posh Tots worth almost $2,000.
A source told America's Star magazine: "Rob was one of the first to call and he even promised unlimited babysitting services. The baby is the toast of Hollywood."
Reese - who has two children, Ava, 13, and Deacon, 8, from her marriage to Ryan Phillippe - previously joked she was upset not to be invited to William and Catherine's wedding as she had asked them to go to hers.
Speaking before the pair married, she said: "I can't even contain my enthusiasm for the royal wedding! I'm kind of bummed I'm not invited to the royal wedding. My girlfriend asked me if I was invited. Well, no, but I invited them to my wedding!"
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...