Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Prince William and Duchess Catherine sent Reese Witherspoon’s baby son a Union Jack onesie
Posted on Monday, October 08, 2012 at 07:37 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
|Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, meets actress |
Reese Witherspoon on July 10, 2011. (Reuters)
Reese's 'Water for Elephants' co-star Robert Pattinson, who hid out at her California ranch following his break-up with Kristen Stewart, also sent a lavish gift, a cradle from Posh Tots worth almost $2,000.
A source told America's Star magazine: "Rob was one of the first to call and he even promised unlimited babysitting services. The baby is the toast of Hollywood."
Reese - who has two children, Ava, 13, and Deacon, 8, from her marriage to Ryan Phillippe - previously joked she was upset not to be invited to William and Catherine's wedding as she had asked them to go to hers.
Speaking before the pair married, she said: "I can't even contain my enthusiasm for the royal wedding! I'm kind of bummed I'm not invited to the royal wedding. My girlfriend asked me if I was invited. Well, no, but I invited them to my wedding!"