Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Prince William and Duchess Catherine sent Reese Witherspoon’s baby son a Union Jack onesie
Posted on Monday, October 08, 2012 at 07:37 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, meets actress |
Reese Witherspoon on July 10, 2011. (Reuters)
Reese's 'Water for Elephants' co-star Robert Pattinson, who hid out at her California ranch following his break-up with Kristen Stewart, also sent a lavish gift, a cradle from Posh Tots worth almost $2,000.
A source told America's Star magazine: "Rob was one of the first to call and he even promised unlimited babysitting services. The baby is the toast of Hollywood."
Reese - who has two children, Ava, 13, and Deacon, 8, from her marriage to Ryan Phillippe - previously joked she was upset not to be invited to William and Catherine's wedding as she had asked them to go to hers.
Speaking before the pair married, she said: "I can't even contain my enthusiasm for the royal wedding! I'm kind of bummed I'm not invited to the royal wedding. My girlfriend asked me if I was invited. Well, no, but I invited them to my wedding!"