Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Prince William and Duchess Catherine have been praised as the "kindest people"
Posted on Monday, April 09, 2012 at 09:11 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
|Kate Middleton and Prince William|
Speaking as he launched the Schweppes social monarchs campaign, Hugo exclusively told BANG Showbiz: "Prince William and Catherine are the kindest people, they have the most fantastic good manners. It was not just an honour and a privilege to have such an important commission but it was an honour and privilege to work with two such lovely people, they have such kindness and good manners. If everyone was like that life would be a dream."
While Hugo found William and Catherine a joy to photograph, he admitted he made provisions just in case he ran into any difficulties with the younger members of the wedding party.
Locket of hair from Michael Collins’ dead body to be auctioned off in Dublin
IrishCentral's special Titanic Centenary Commemoration section
He added: "My favourite photograph was the one where they were sitting on the steps in the throne room with all of the bridesmaids around them and we had literally minutes to do that. We had almost run out of time but everyone was organised and we were ready to do it and we had bribes of jelly beans for the kids and within three minutes we were able to get everyone together and take the picture. The personalities of the individuals really shine through because we didn't have time to stage anything and I think it's wonderful."
Hugo Burnand has teamed up with Schweppes to find the nation's social monarchs: the kings and queens of entertaining who are celebrating the Diamond Jubilee in style. To nominate yourself or a friend as a social monarch, or to pick up some great tips for your Jubilee party visit www.schweppesjubilee.co.uk.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...