Prince Harry has reportedly revealed the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are expecting a baby boy
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Kate Middleton and the royal bump|
The British royal couple are expecting their first child - due in July - and although they are remaining tight-lipped about its gender, William's brother is said to be openly "thrilled" Kate Middleton will give birth to his first nephew.
An insider told the Sunday People newspaper: "Harry has been telling everyone Wills and Kate are having a boy and how thrilled he is at the prospect of having a little nephew.
"He said the whole family were excited about it. Apparently Kate has always wanted a boy ... The close inner circle all know that it's a boy and they're busily buying girls with a boy theme."
Kate and William are staying tight-lipped about the gender - as well as any potential baby names, although it is reported they have one "sorted".
The source added: "They're really working hard on baby names now and think they have it sorted.
"But they won't reveal anything to anyone - not even Harry. Of course, Harry's been making up crazy suggestions and winding them up too."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...