Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Prince Harry has admitted he 'let himself down' following last year's nude Las Vegas photo scandal
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 08:53 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
Speaking to reporters before he left Afghanistan, where he has been deployed for four months, the Apache helicopter pilot said: "I probably let myself down. I let my family down, I let other people down.
"At the end of the day, I was in a private area and there should be a certain amount of privacy ... The way I was treated ... I don't think is acceptable.
"Back home all my close friends rallied round me and were great."
“It was a classic example of me probably being too much army and not enough prince".
Harry was backed by a former head of the Army following his antics with General Sir Mike Jackson saying he had "no difficulty" with the images and the flame-haired prince's only crime was getting caught.
He previously said: "All young officers are probably saying, 'There but for the grace of God go I,' and even some older officers are remembering perhaps the odd moment in their youth when they were being not as wise perhaps as they might have been.
"No. I have no difficulty with it. One does remember the 11th commandment: Thou shalt not get caught."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...