Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Prince Harry can't wait to become an uncle - Prince William and Duchess Catherine expecting their first child in July
Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 08:16 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|Duchess Catherine, Prince William & Prince Harry|
Harry, who has just finished a stint in Afghanistan where he has been deployed since September, said: "Obviously I'm thrilled for both of them. It's about time.
"I spoke to my brother and her, and they're both very well and both very happy obviously.
Harry also revealed his wish that the couple will be allowed to enjoy impending parenthood in private.
He explained: "I literally am very, very happy for them, but I just only hope that she and him – but mainly Catherine – hopefully that she gets the necessary protection to allow her as a mother-to-be to enjoy the privacy that that comes with. I seriously hope that's going to be able to happen."
While William is happily settled as a husband and father-to-be, Harry isn't planning to rush down the aisle just yet.
The 28-year-old prince said: "I don't think you can ever be urged to settle down. If you find the right person and everything feels right, then it takes time, especially for myself and my brother."
"You ain't ever going to find someone who's going to jump into the position that it would hold. Simple as that."