Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Politician Patrick Kennedy says Taylor Swift is already a part of the family
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2012 at 10:39 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
Speaking of the romance, former U.S. Representative Patrick Kennedy told website TMZ: "We love Taylor Swift. She's been a great friend and we're happy for Conor.
"If she wants to be in the family, she's already a part of it."
Taylor - famed for writing songs about her romances with other celebrities - has spent lots of time with Conor over the last few months, even accompanying him to visit his mother's grave after she passed away in May.
She also missed him so much after having to leave him in Massachusetts to go to Nashville she chartered a private jet so he could visit.
A source said at the end of last month: "Taylor missed Conor so much, she sent a plane for him a few days later. He's been with her ever since, and his family doesn't know when he will be back.
"Things have become so serious between them so fast that no one in Hyannis Port [where the Kennedy family's summer home is located] would be surprised if they eloped."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...