Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Please, Robert De Niro, stop making Focker movies and get back to real acting
Posted on Saturday, December 25, 2010 at 05:00 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
Dear Robert De Niro
Have just watched your sad little movie.
it is called Meet the Fockers' part 86 or something and I really want to make a plea to you.
Please stop making dumb movies.
I brought a six year old and even he thought it was dumb after about twenty minutes.
Everyone knows you are the greatest actor of your generation, who can forget 'Taxi Driver', 'Raging Bull' etc, but your reputation is like one of those bad diaper jokes in the latest Fockers.
It's getting smellier by the year and there seems no good reason for it.
You can't need the dough and you certainly can't think you are advancing your body of work as the experts put it.
So please get back to real movies before your magnificent reputation is terminally damaged.
I'm glad to see you are reuniting with Martin Scorsese for 'The Irishman' about a hit Irish mob guy.
That sounds wonderful -- run, don't walk to the role.
It could be your savior and it would make all of us De Niro fans out there so happy to see you strut your stuff.
So please Bobby make it happen soon.