Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Playboy Crystal Harris still loves Hugh Hefner "very much"
Posted on Monday, July 04, 2011 at 07:57 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
The 25-year-old model – who split from the 85-year-old Playboy boss less than a week before their planned wedding in June – still has feelings for Hugh, according to her friend Heidi Montag, who Crystal attended a pool party with in Las Vegas on the day of her planned nuptials.
She revealed to Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show: "She knows what’s right for her life and it’s her life and you only have one. I know that she loves Hef very much.”
But Heidi explained it was "really hard" for Crystal on the day of her planned wedding, stating pictures of the model – which featured her soaking up the sun next to the pool - did not tell the whole story.
She added: "In between photos, it was really hard. It was kind of hard for me to even get her there and to kind of smile and kind of put her head high.
“It was mutual between her and Hef and I think that she just kind of wanted to have a little bit of fun and forget everything that was going on, even if it was just for a few moments.”
But Hugh – who is known for having more than one lover at a time - appears to have moved on from Crystal, recently revealing he has two new girlfriends.
He announced on twitter he is dating Playboy model Shera Bechard, just days after calling his other new lover Anna Sophia Berglund his "best girl".
He tweeted: "Shera is both our November 2011 Playmate & my new girlfriend."