Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Pippa Middleton accused of padding her bottom for Prince William and Kate's wedding.
Posted on Tuesday, August 16, 2011 at 09:29 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Pippa in flawless white gown|
A recent doubt about the authenticity of Pippa Middleton’s perfectly shaped derriere arose claiming the Maid of Honor wore padding under the Sarah Burton gown worn at her sister Kate’s royal wedding.
On the TLC network’s “Crazy About Pippa” special, a beauty expert speculated whether Pippa had in fact used a bit of help to create an illusion of a curvier figure.
London Spa owner Lesley Reynolds said he was not totally convinced that Pippa’s famous bottom was natural.
“If you look at other photos of her and you see her in jeans, she's got quite a flat bottom,” he said.
“I think possibly for the day, for that gorgeous dress, she may have had some sort of pants that gave her a little bit of a lift, or even a little bit of padding."
_________________________Pippa’s bottom has become the inspiration of women around the world for having shapely, toned buttocks since its debut at the wedding, and plastic surgeons have since received tons of requests for “Pippa Butt Lifts.”
"Ever since the royal wedding, Pippa Middleton has become the new queen of the booty," Dr. Costantino Mendieta reported the Daily News.
Moments after the wedding was televised and Pippa appeared on the screen a Facebook page was created in commemoration for the British beauty's backside. The page was titled "Pippa Middleton *ss Appreciation Society" and was 'liked' by over 200,000 people.
If any sort of padding was used by Pippa during the worldwide watched event, those people along with women around the world can now look elsewhere for inspiration.
Pippa effortlessly stole the spotlight from her sister Kate at the wedding and caused uproar from women everywhere because of her enviable figure.
A discovery of what was truly beneath the breathtaking white gown could possibly put an end to the “Perfect Pippa” craze.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...