Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Piers Morgan and wife Celia Walden expecting first child
Posted on Monday, June 06, 2011 at 09:47 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
Chat show host Piers - who already has three sons from his 20-year marriage to Marion Shalloe, whom he divorced in 2008 - first met Celia on a photoshoot, claiming she was "way out" of his league.
He then proposed to the 34-year-old beauty while on a romantic trip to Paris by presenting her with a book by her most-loved writer John Updike, entitled 'Marry Me'.
Paris Hilton peddles her new show 'The World According to Paris' on Piers Morgan's show with sex tape and tears
Piers Morgan trying too hard to make an impression on CNN
The pair then tied the knot in a quiet ceremony, where he neglected to even invite fellow 'Britain's Got Talent' judge Simon Cowell to the nuptials.
He said: "I couldn't trust him to turn up on time."
Simon later retorted: "I hate to admit it but I'm absolutely thrilled for the two of them. Having met Celia, I have no idea how he managed to pull this one off."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...