Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Pierce Brosnan officially the meanest James Bond of all killing 76 baddies in total
Posted on Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 09:08 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Pierce Brosnan as James Bond|
But who is the meanest Bond of them all? Believe it or not Irishman Pierce Brosnan holds that distinction. During the four Bond flicks he starred in – Goldeneye, Tomorrow Never Dies, The World Is Not Enough and Die Another Day – Pierce got to kill 76 baddies while the other Bond legends, Roger Moore and Sean Connery, notched 51 kills each.
Craig, meanwhile, snuffed only 25 enemies in his three films, so perhaps Bond is becoming kinder and gentler in his old age. And maybe less playful with the ladies – Craig’s Bond has only kissed four women, while Pierce got to smooch with a dozen girls.
Moore is the lucky Bond who kissed the most Bond-ettes on film at 20, with Connery just behind at 18.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...