Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Pierce Brosnan officially the meanest James Bond of all killing 76 baddies in total
Posted on Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 09:08 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
|Pierce Brosnan as James Bond|
But who is the meanest Bond of them all? Believe it or not Irishman Pierce Brosnan holds that distinction. During the four Bond flicks he starred in – Goldeneye, Tomorrow Never Dies, The World Is Not Enough and Die Another Day – Pierce got to kill 76 baddies while the other Bond legends, Roger Moore and Sean Connery, notched 51 kills each.
Craig, meanwhile, snuffed only 25 enemies in his three films, so perhaps Bond is becoming kinder and gentler in his old age. And maybe less playful with the ladies – Craig’s Bond has only kissed four women, while Pierce got to smooch with a dozen girls.
Moore is the lucky Bond who kissed the most Bond-ettes on film at 20, with Connery just behind at 18.