Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Pierce Brosnan officially the meanest James Bond of all killing 76 baddies in total
Posted on Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 09:08 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
|Pierce Brosnan as James Bond|
But who is the meanest Bond of them all? Believe it or not Irishman Pierce Brosnan holds that distinction. During the four Bond flicks he starred in – Goldeneye, Tomorrow Never Dies, The World Is Not Enough and Die Another Day – Pierce got to kill 76 baddies while the other Bond legends, Roger Moore and Sean Connery, notched 51 kills each.
Craig, meanwhile, snuffed only 25 enemies in his three films, so perhaps Bond is becoming kinder and gentler in his old age. And maybe less playful with the ladies – Craig’s Bond has only kissed four women, while Pierce got to smooch with a dozen girls.
Moore is the lucky Bond who kissed the most Bond-ettes on film at 20, with Connery just behind at 18.