Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Perfect St.Patrick's Day recipe --Irish stew with Guinness stout
Posted on Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at 05:46 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
Amy is taking a break from gossip to publish her favorite St.Patrick's
s Day recipe -- Irish stew with Guinness--yummy!
This one is from allrecipes.com
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 onion, chopped
* 3 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 2 pounds beef stew meat, cubed
* 3 cups Guinness
* 2 potatoes, peeled and sliced
* 2 potatoes, peeled and quartered
* salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Stir in the onion, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook and stir until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in the beef, beer, sliced potatoes, and quartered potatoes. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the beef is tender, about 2 hours. Season to taste with salt and pepper before serving.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...