Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Peaches Geldof's baby is due on her late mother Paula Yates' birthday
Posted on Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 09:20 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Peaches Geldof and Thomas Cohen|
The blonde beauty - who is expecting the child with her fiance Thomas Cohen - said: "I feel like it's a little wink from my mum - her way of sending a message to let me know she's watching over me and my baby.
"It was amazing for me when they told me that, very emotional and touching and just really beautiful. I was so happy.
More celebrity news from IrishCentral
Fine Gael students in Cork propose honor for Iron Lady Margaret Thatcher
George Clooney pokes fun at Irish actor Michael Fassbender’s naked scenes - VIDEO
-------------------"My mum was an amazing mother. We were alike in so many ways. It's really lovely that I'm experiencing something that she did at a similar stage of our lives."
The 22-year-old model explained her father, Live Aid organizer Sir Bob Geldof - who also had Fifi, 28, and 21-year-old Pixie with Paula - was "so happy" when the couple told him they are expecting their first child together.
She added in an interview with Britain's HELLO! magazine: "Oh my God, he was so happy, especially as I'm having a boy. The poor man's been surrounded by women up till now."
Peaches - who is planning a "traditional wedding" with her 22-year-old fiance, who fronts of punk-rock band S.C.U.M - revealed her dad was "overwhelmed" when they told him about their engagement over the festive period.
She explained: "I knew he would be happy about it. I didn't realize how over the moon he would be. He's always been very supportive of me but he was really overwhelmed and emotional.
"He offered Tom a glass of champagne and told me he was glad it was Tom because, of all the boyfriends I've had, he's the favorite.
"He told us we must never break up' that we must make our child happy, get married and be together forever."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...