Peaches Geldof' recalls her late mom was ‘completely inappropriate’around her
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' costar Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
The socialite says her late mum, Paula Yates - who died of a heroin overdose in 2000 - taught her the ways of the world at a young age and never edited herself around her and her siblings Pixie, now 22, Fifi, now 30 and Tiger Lily, now 17.
Speaking in a documentary for British TV channel Channel 4 - the station that Paula presented many shows for - she said: "The things she would say around us as kids were completely inappropriate, but it was hilarious. I definitely knew a lot more than I should about the ways of the world at the age of eight than a lot of my friends because of my mother's jokes, let's put it that way."
Paula's death rocked her young girls, but Pixie credits her father, Bob Geldof for helping keep the family together.
She said: "I'm proud of my dad - he kept everyone on board while working his ass off.
"He's outstanding. Our family has been through ... stuff. Like everyone's. But we've come out of it in a good way - that strength of character is testimony to him.'"
After Paula's death Bob - who had split from her in 1996 - adopted Tiger Lily, her daughter with late rocker Michael Hutchence, who died shortly after her birth in 1997.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...