Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Peaches Geldof once dated a transsexual
Posted on Friday, February 18, 2011 at 10:26 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
The 21-year-old star admitted she was “quite into it” when a date three years ago confessed he used to be female and she carried on seeing him after the revelation because she was so “fascinated”.
She said: “I went on a date with a boy and it turned out the boy used to be a girl. And I was quite into it to be honest with you.
“He just told me on the first date [and] I did see him again. I just think it’s cool – I embrace any sort of multiculturalism, any sort of sexuality, it fascinates me."
Peaches – who is the daughter of Boomtown Rats frontman Bob Geldof – admired the unnamed man for being so happy with who he was and didn’t see anything unusual in his confession.
She told the Daily Mirror newspaper: “I think it’s beautiful and he was comfortable enough with it. I don’t think anything is wrong.”
The 21-year-old society girl has had her fair share of ups and downs during her love life.
In 2009 she married US musician Max Drummey in a shock ceremony in Las Vegas, only to divorce him six months later.
Last year, she split with film director Eli Roth – who she was rumoured to be engaged to – after nine months of dating.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...