Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Peaches Geldof married the father of her son Tom Cohen
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 09:42 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Peaches Geldof and Tom Cohen|
The church has special significance for Peaches' family as it is where her mother, the late Paula Yates, and her father, Bob Geldof, had their wedding blessed after earlier marrying in Las Vegas in 1986.
The church is also where Paula's funeral was held in 2000.
Peaches, 23, and Tom, 20, exchanged vows in front of a small congregation at the church, before moving on to a reception in the grounds of, Davington Priory, where Bob still lives.
A female vicar was seen outside of the church ahead of the ceremony, wearing a traditional black shirt and collar teamed with a white patterned skirt.
On Friday (07.09.12) Peaches - who has a five-month old son, Astala, with Tom - expressed her excitement for the forthcoming nuptials on twitter, writing: "Very soon my engagement ring will have a wedding band under it! SO excited- my last few days of not being a wife!!!! (sic)."
The marriage is a second for Peaches, after her brief marriage to American musician Max Drummey, whom she wed in Las Vegas in 2008. The couple split in February 2009 but were not officially divorced until April 2011.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...