Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Peaches Geldof married the father of her son Tom Cohen
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 09:42 AM
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
|Peaches Geldof and Tom Cohen|
The church has special significance for Peaches' family as it is where her mother, the late Paula Yates, and her father, Bob Geldof, had their wedding blessed after earlier marrying in Las Vegas in 1986.
The church is also where Paula's funeral was held in 2000.
Peaches, 23, and Tom, 20, exchanged vows in front of a small congregation at the church, before moving on to a reception in the grounds of, Davington Priory, where Bob still lives.
A female vicar was seen outside of the church ahead of the ceremony, wearing a traditional black shirt and collar teamed with a white patterned skirt.
On Friday (07.09.12) Peaches - who has a five-month old son, Astala, with Tom - expressed her excitement for the forthcoming nuptials on twitter, writing: "Very soon my engagement ring will have a wedding band under it! SO excited- my last few days of not being a wife!!!! (sic)."
The marriage is a second for Peaches, after her brief marriage to American musician Max Drummey, whom she wed in Las Vegas in 2008. The couple split in February 2009 but were not officially divorced until April 2011.