Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Peaches Geldof married the father of her son Tom Cohen
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 09:42 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Peaches Geldof and Tom Cohen|
The church has special significance for Peaches' family as it is where her mother, the late Paula Yates, and her father, Bob Geldof, had their wedding blessed after earlier marrying in Las Vegas in 1986.
The church is also where Paula's funeral was held in 2000.
Peaches, 23, and Tom, 20, exchanged vows in front of a small congregation at the church, before moving on to a reception in the grounds of, Davington Priory, where Bob still lives.
A female vicar was seen outside of the church ahead of the ceremony, wearing a traditional black shirt and collar teamed with a white patterned skirt.
On Friday (07.09.12) Peaches - who has a five-month old son, Astala, with Tom - expressed her excitement for the forthcoming nuptials on twitter, writing: "Very soon my engagement ring will have a wedding band under it! SO excited- my last few days of not being a wife!!!! (sic)."
The marriage is a second for Peaches, after her brief marriage to American musician Max Drummey, whom she wed in Las Vegas in 2008. The couple split in February 2009 but were not officially divorced until April 2011.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...