Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Peaches Geldof is spending her time as a newlywed looking after her sick husband
Posted on Friday, September 14, 2012 at 09:44 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
Peaches - who has a five-month-old son Astala with the musician - took to twitter to tell her followers that she has been busy nursing her new husband after he fell ill.
Peaches wrote: "Tom is sick with flu today! I am making him a lemsip."
The couple got married in Kent, South East England, surrounded by family and friends, including Peaches' father Bob Geldof.
The bride wore three different dresses throughout the day - custom dresses from Dolce & Gabbana and Alberta Ferretti as well as a Marchesa dress for the party.
Talking about her outfits, she tweeted: "My second wedding dress was Dolce & Gabbana! It is the VERY FIRST wedding dress they have EVER custom made for anyone! A piece of history! (sic)"
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...