Peaches Geldof is pregnant with her second child
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
|Peaches Geldof and her baby son Astala|
The 23-year-old socialite - who already has seven-month-old son Astala - is expecting another baby boy with her rocker husband Tom Cohen, but admitted she is nervous about becoming a mother again so soon.
Peaches - who is into her fourth month of pregnancy - told Britain's HELLO! magazine: "Finding out I was pregnant again so soon was quite a shock. Tom was so happy. He loves being a dad so much and is brilliant with Astala, who totally adores him, so he was over the moon.
"I, on the other hand, did have a momentary panic and go, 'Oh my god, we're going to have a one-year-old and a one-month old! How will we cope?' "
The blonde star - who is the daughter of Bob Geldof and his late ex-wife Paula Yates - is planning to move out of London to raise her sons in Surrey, South East England, and she and Tom are delighted that Astala will have a brother to play with.
She explained: "There are massive benefits to having two children so close together. Astala's such a happy, sociable little boy, I think he will adore having a sibling... As much as I would love to have a daughter one day, I am thrilled Astala will have a brother. They can share clothes and toys and do boy stuff together."
Peaches plans to name her son Phaedra, and she explained: "It's a name that comes from an ancient Greek play. But it also features in a song Tom and I both love called 'Some Velvet Morning' by Lee Hazlewood."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...