Peaches Geldof is pregnant with her second child
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Peaches Geldof and her baby son Astala|
The 23-year-old socialite - who already has seven-month-old son Astala - is expecting another baby boy with her rocker husband Tom Cohen, but admitted she is nervous about becoming a mother again so soon.
Peaches - who is into her fourth month of pregnancy - told Britain's HELLO! magazine: "Finding out I was pregnant again so soon was quite a shock. Tom was so happy. He loves being a dad so much and is brilliant with Astala, who totally adores him, so he was over the moon.
"I, on the other hand, did have a momentary panic and go, 'Oh my god, we're going to have a one-year-old and a one-month old! How will we cope?' "
The blonde star - who is the daughter of Bob Geldof and his late ex-wife Paula Yates - is planning to move out of London to raise her sons in Surrey, South East England, and she and Tom are delighted that Astala will have a brother to play with.
She explained: "There are massive benefits to having two children so close together. Astala's such a happy, sociable little boy, I think he will adore having a sibling... As much as I would love to have a daughter one day, I am thrilled Astala will have a brother. They can share clothes and toys and do boy stuff together."
Peaches plans to name her son Phaedra, and she explained: "It's a name that comes from an ancient Greek play. But it also features in a song Tom and I both love called 'Some Velvet Morning' by Lee Hazlewood."
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...