Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Peaches Geldof hates showbiz parties because they are 'fake'
Posted on Monday, February 07, 2011 at 08:16 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
Instead, the 21-year-old blonde prefers to spend her spare time in “weird” bars with her friends and her musician boyfriend Thomas Cohen.
In an interview with the February edition of Company magazine, she said: “Showbiz parties always feel so hollow and fake. I prefer real situations with my real friends. We go to a little dive bar in Dalston (an area in east London) run by Turkish men drinking White Lightning cider while they Skype their families back home. I love weird, out-of-context bars rather than swanky places.”
Meanwhile, Peaches was in Liverpool, North East England, over the weekend filming a new fashion TV show and spent some time partying at a club in the city.
And it seems the presenter was impressed by the fashion sense of the local ladies.
She wrote on her twitter page: “I never realized how so many girls in Liverpool go for this 1960s air hostess dolly bird aesthetic! All ruffles and hair extensions. Amaze … All the Liverpool women R flawless! Its like stepping into Austin Powers?! Why are they all SO 60s?! Totes not what I was expecting. Random! … All these glam, beautiful Liverpool lasses are making me proud to be British! ;-) (sic)”