Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Peaches Geldof has confessed she feels older than her years
Posted on Friday, August 24, 2012 at 09:17 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
|Peaches Geldof - feeling old|
Peaches - who is engaged to musician Thomas Cohen - said: "I feel like an old granny when I fall asleep at 8pm, exhausted from the baby's 6am wake-up call.
"I walk in on my 16-year-old sister Tiger still asleep in bed at 3pm, having partied with her friends here all night long."
The former wild child - the daughter of Bob Geldof and the late Paula Yates - recently took the tot away on his first holiday to Majorca and she admits the trip away just reaffirmed how much she is loving motherhood.
In her exclusive blog for HELLO! Online, she said: "Astala is getting bigger by the minute! At 17lbs he's a big, tall baby and making my arms ache carrying him down to the beach.
"But his chubby little legs are so cute and I can't stop cuddling him, so I guess it's a win-win situation!"
When she isn't busy caring for Astala Peaches is busy planning her forthcoming wedding to Thomas.
One decision she has made is that her dad Bob - who first found fame in The Boomtown Rats - won't be performing at the reception. She revealed: "If my dad played at my wedding I think everyone would find it massively uncomfortable, can you get more cheesy than your father serenading you and your husband with a medley of his greatest hits? I'd have nightmares forever!"