Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Peaches Geldof displays impressive diamond rings after Christmas wedding
Posted on Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 08:16 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Geldor's engagement ring|
Accompanying the image. she wrote on Twitter: "My amazing engagement ring with my wedding band and the new Tiffany gold and platinum band Tom gave me as my Christmas pressie from him (it matches his wedding band) (sic)."
Peaches and Tom married in September last year at St Mary Magdalene and St Lawrence Church in Davington, Kent, South East England.
The church holds special significance for Peaches, 23, as it was where her mother and her father, Bob Geldof, had their wedding blessed after earlier marrying in Las Vegas in 1986. It is also where Paula's funeral was held after she died of a drug overdose in 2000, but she said she could feel her at the wedding.
She said: "I feel her presence all the time but especially today.
"Mum loved family celebrations and she would adore Tom and the fact that we've married here.
"I know that she is watching over me and feeling so happy for us."
Peaches is currently expecting her second child with Tom, which will be a brother or sister to nine month old Astala. See more: Irish Celebrity Gossip
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...