Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Patrick Dempsey’s bid to buy coffee chain Tully’s is approved
Posted on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 08:32 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Dempsy in Grey's Anatomy|
Patrick said.”I've been deeply humbled by the outpouring of support from the city of Seattle and am very proud to be a new business owner in this amazing city. We have a lot to accomplish over the next few months and years, and I am excited to now call Seattle my second home."
Declaring victory over Starbucks on Twitter previously, he wrote: "We met the green monster, looked her in the eye, and...SHE BLINKED! We got it! Thank you Seattle! (sic)."
He added: "I'm thrilled that we won and I'm even more excited about saving Tully's Coffee and its hundreds of jobs."
Tully's Coffee, which also has stores in Washington and California, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in October.
AgriNurture Inc., teamed up with Starbucks for a combined bid of $10.6 million, but Patrick’s company bought the chain for $9.2 million.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...