Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Patrick Dempsey families up on ‘Grey’s Anatomy’
Posted on Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 12:14 PM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
It seems that Doctor McDreamy (Irish American Patrick Dempsey) is going to be having a family reunion in series seven of “Grey’s Anatomy”.
The best medical drama on TV is going to get another dose of family ties as Doctor Shephard’s sister Doctor Amelia Shepherd turns up in episode three.
The actress Caterina Scorson, plays Doctor Amelia Shepherd in “Private Practice”, a spin-off of “Grey’s Anatomy”.
In true dramatic, “Grey’s Anatomy” and Doctor McDreamy style the brother and sister have not spoken since she took drugs after the death of their father.
TVGuide.com reported "Family is family. Regardless of the strife and tension and drama between the family members, there's a bond and a connection that is so deep.
"Obviously Amelia has a lot of emotion surrounding Derek and that relationship and all the things they've been through together.
"There's a lot of unresolved emotions surrounding that whole relationship."
Nothing new at all then for our favorite Seattle drama.