Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Paris Hilton's younger brother Conrad Hilton has reportedly been receiving treatment in rehab
Posted on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 at 08:30 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
According to RadarOnline.com, he checked out of the treatment facility in November two months ahead of schedule.
A source close to the family said: "Conrad was scheduled to be in rehab until January, but he was released early on November 11, 2012, and returned home to spend time with his family for Thanksgiving."
Conrad's legal troubles began when he was involved in a car accident in November 2011 when he crashed his vehicle into two parked cars.
He had left the scene by the time cops arrived and later pictures emerged showing two unopened bottles of wine, a bottle of medical marijuana - which is legal in the state of California if prescribed - and some cigarette papers.
Conrad's parents are Rick and Kathy Hilton and as well as his most famous sister Paris his siblings also include daughter Nicky and brother Barron.