Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Paris Hilton's younger brother Conrad Hilton has reportedly been receiving treatment in rehab
Posted on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 at 08:30 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
According to RadarOnline.com, he checked out of the treatment facility in November two months ahead of schedule.
A source close to the family said: "Conrad was scheduled to be in rehab until January, but he was released early on November 11, 2012, and returned home to spend time with his family for Thanksgiving."
Conrad's legal troubles began when he was involved in a car accident in November 2011 when he crashed his vehicle into two parked cars.
He had left the scene by the time cops arrived and later pictures emerged showing two unopened bottles of wine, a bottle of medical marijuana - which is legal in the state of California if prescribed - and some cigarette papers.
Conrad's parents are Rick and Kathy Hilton and as well as his most famous sister Paris his siblings also include daughter Nicky and brother Barron.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...