Paris Hilton's boyfriend is not intimidated by her success
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
The socialite says her partner of 14 months, River Viiperi, is incredibly proud of her business acumen - which includes owning a perfume line and her own nightclub - and insists that unlike other men, he isn't "insecure" about her riches.
She said: "He's always saying how proud he is of me, so that makes me really happy. He travels with me all around the world. I love having someone who's always there for me.
"He's so supportive. He looks up to me and says how inspiring I am. It's hard for some men to handle; they can get jealous or insecure. But he's like, 'Oh my God, you're just the most incredible woman I've ever met.'"
Despite a 10-year age gap between them, the 32-year-old beauty thinks her 21-year-old Spanish beau is extremely "mature" for his age and more reliable than her previous boyfriends.
She told Britain's HELLO! magazine: "It's really important to me to be able to count on someone, to know that they really love me. He's so genuine, so romantic. He's European, so he's just different. He's very mature. He's not like any other guy I've met. He's so pure and good and very special."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...