Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Paris Hilton's alleged stalker James Rainford has been ordered to stand trial
Posted on Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 09:38 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
In July, Rainford pleaded not guilty to violating his restraining order after he was arrested outside her Malibu home and was ordered to say at least 200 yards away from the 30-year-old beauty and her properties.
He attacked Cy as the businessman and Paris were waiting to enter the Van Nuys courthouse to testify against Nathan Lee Parada, who was accused of burglary at her Los Angeles home.
Parada was later sentenced to two years in prison in April for attempting to break into Paris' house while wielding a knife.
He was found guilty of first degree residential burglary and Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Michael Kellogg also recommended he underwent mental health counselling.