Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Paris Hilton was not invited to Nicole Richie's wedding
Posted on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at 11:29 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
Lionel Richie’s daughter, 29-year-old Nicole, married the father of her two children, Joel Madden, last weekend.
Nicole decided against inviting her former best friend to avoid focusing on their past friendship.
"Nicole knew very well that having Paris involved would have inevitably turned a special night into being about their friendship. Nicole's life is completely different now," a source told US Weekly.
"She and Nicole aren't close anymore, but there are no hard feelings there. They just grew up and apart."
Other celebrities that attended the event included Gwen Stefani, Ashlee Simpson, Khloé Kardashian Odom, Rachel Zoe, Ellen Pompeo and Pete Wentz.
The plush affair was held in Lionel Richie’s Beverly Hills estate and the mother of two walked down the isle to her father's 1986 hit song "Ballerina Girl".
Despite not being invited, Paris didn’t seem too bothered on Saturday when she tweeted: "Good morning everyone! Off to Vegas for my BFF @CamRaFace's Birthday! Huge! Loves it! :)," she posted on her Twitter on Saturday.
Paris is currently filming her Oxygen reality series in Vegas.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...